Labeling individualizes the elements of the guidance system
Labelling techniques include a wide range of options for implementing texts, symbols and graphics. We distinguish into different groups:
1. lettering on foil and paper for self-labelling as standard of our sign systems.
2. lettering from/on adhesive foils. Plotter-cut adhesive texts and flat digital printing on adhesive foils. Adhesive templates for wall graphics with paint / varnish.
3. lettering cut, milled or lasered from solid material, as single relief letters or decoupled characters in sign surfaces
4. lettering as UV direct print on solid material, also raised as tactile lettering.
5. lettering from profile letters. Letter bodies with and without interior lighting according to illuminated advertising standard.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)